Here are the specs:
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 2.2 GHz 5200U with Turbo Boost to 2.7 GHz (3MB of L3 cache, 2 Cores/4 Threads)
- Intel® HD Graphics 5500 (Plays modern games at native resolution well)
- STD touch+ GG XGA display (in plain English, this is the standard M-series screen with 10 point touch input and Wacom pen input using the included pen. The M-series screen does not suffer from the image retention previous models exhibited.)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB SSD (easy to access if you want to add something bigger)
- Fresh install of Windows 10/Motion drivers
- Front and Rear Cameras
- Barcode reader
- Built in USB 3.0 port (unlike earlier C series tablets)
- Backup (hotswap) and main batteries work well
The item you see is the exact item you get. Sale includes tablet, removable battery, Wacom pressure sensitive pen, and AC adapter.
Minor wear on tablet with no notable flaws on the screen. Condition is very good for a used Motion tablet.
I have many of these, so please reach out if you need several.
Watch a video of me putting my motion tablets through their paces. These are great industrial tablets, but also great kid-proof computers that can even run modern games.