Trees. Views. Seclusion. Only 20 Miles Northwest of Spokane.
This auction is for W1/2 of the E1/2 of the NE1/4 of the SW1/4 of Section 12, Township 28 North, Range 40 East. This is a 9.45 acre parcel of land. The land is located in Stevens County, Washington. The property is located approximately 20 miles northwest of Spokane, Washington or about 10 miles west of Deer Park, Washington.
This property is very nice. There is a nice open area on the land which is ringed by pine trees. There are great views of the surrounding mountain.
The land is very secluded. The property is accessed by a dirt road. There is almost zero traffic. There are no utilities on the property.
The property is very quiet and there is excellent star gazing at night. The land is about 3 miles from Long Lake which is a portion of the Spokane River. This huge lake offers boating and fishing.
The land is only about 20 miles straight line distance from Spokane, WA. Spokane is the major hub of Eastern Washington and Idaho. Spokane has a commercial airport and has a lot of restaurants and shopping. The property is nice as it is very secluded yet easy to reach from Spokane.
You can pay cash for the land or we will finance the balance. If you choose to finance, the balance will be financed on a Contract for Deed. The minimum down payment is $499.00. You can put as much as you like for a down payment. You will receive a Warranty Deed at the conclusion of your payments. The down payment will be subtracted from the purchase price. There is no prepayment penalty. There are no credit checks. See financing options below.
The amounts below assume a $499 down payment.
12 years at 9.9% interest your payments will be about $290.20
8 years at 8.9% interest your payments will be about $356.22
5 years at 6.9% interest your payments will be about $482.02
2 year at 0.0% interest your payments will be about $1,016.71
I will lower any of these interest rates by 3% if you put down at least 15%. I will also consider any cash offers on the land.
Area Features (approximate distances)
• Spokane, WA: The parcel is approximately about 20 miles straight line distance to the town of Spokane. Spokane has a university, hospital, major hotels, restaurants, and most major amenities. Spokane has an airport served by many different airlines
• Long Lake: Long Lake is about 3 miles from the land. Ample boating and fishing. Huge lake.
• Ski Areas: 49 Degrees North and Mt. Spokane Ski areas are nearby.
• Idaho: Only about 30 miles to the Idaho border from the land.
• Off-roading: Miles of roads, mountains, and forest to explore on an ATV or dirt bike.
Parcel Specific Features
• Size: 9.45 ACRES +/-
• Utilities: No utilities are at the property.
• Vegetation: Tall pine trees, grasses, and wildflowers.
• Access: Dirt road access.
• Views: Incredible views of the mountains and surrounding area.
• Topography: Rolling hill.
• Elevation: Approximately 2400 feet.
• Taxes: Only $77.08 making this an inexpensive investment.
• Tax Parcel: 2431900
• GPS Point: 47.938063, -117.706022
• Address: 5187 Rail Canyon Rd, Springdale, WA 99173
All photographs were taken on the land in May 2018.
Land is widely known as an excellent investment. This area is prized for its natural beauty.
A $299 deed preparation and recording fee will be added. Down payment due within 5 days of auction close. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. Property taxes are current. There are no liens on this parcel. I accept all checks and bank transfer. I accept all credit cards with a 3% processing fee.
If you are the high bidder and do not perform; under eBay's policy, a Non Paying Bidder Report will automatically be filed. Non Paying Bidder Reports lead to suspension from eBay. I reserve the right to cancel any bids not deemed reliable and to end the auction early for the right offer. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. This costs money to list, please don’t waste our time.
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All bidders are required to verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parcel is sold “AS IS”.
© Rocky Mountain Land